(Posted 24 March 2020)
Pets Central provides veterinary care and retail services. We have four branches and a mobile clinic. We are looking for people who have passion for working with pets in the veterinary industry to fill the following positions.
1) Assistant Veterinary Hospital Manager
- 50 hours week / 5 days week;
- Monthly Salary : HK$28,000 + (remuneration based on experience);
- Work location: Sai Kung.
- Assist the manager in handling the full spectrum of the Veterinary Hospital and administration functions which include veterinary and customer services, employee relations, etc.;
- In the absence of the Manager, oversee the day-to-day operations of the hospital, including veterinary service, retail and grooming with an aim to lead our professional team;
- Monitor inventory and order placement; and
- Develop overall strategies and initiatives for daily operations.
- Tertiary education;
- Strong customer service management skills;
- At least 5 years working experience veterinary services preferred;
- Experience in people management, organization, communication and negotiation, as well as skills in handling complaints;
- Well-organized, self motivated & strong sense of responsibility; Mature and independent;
- Hardworking and able to work under pressure;
- Sense of urgency and priority;
- Strong interpersonal skills and good leadership;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably Chinese; used to dealing with expatriates an advantage; and
- Applicants with less experience will be considered for a supervisor role.
2) Experienced Day Veterinary Assistant
- 50 hours week / 4 - 5 days week;
- Monthly Salary : HK$18,000 to HK$25,000 + (remuneration based on experience);
- Work location: Sai Kung.
3) Experienced Night Veterinary Assistant
- Working hour: 8:00p.m. - 8:30a.m.;
- 4 days week;
- Monthly Salary : HK$20,000 to HK$25,000 + (remuneration based on experience);
- Work location: North Point.
Post 2) & 3)
- Reporting to the location Hospital Manager;
- Duties include assisting with the day-to-day smooth operation of a Veterinary hospital;
- Supporting Veterinary Surgeons;
- Nursing care of animals;
- Assist with general inquiries.
- Two years relevant working experience is a must;
- Certificate in veterinary nursing / relevant studies is an advantage;
- Fluent in English and Chinese is essential;
- Genuine love and care for animals is essential;
- Excellent customer services skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and good interpersonal skills essential.
In addition to Base Monthly Salary
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Ad hoc bonuses
- AIRC Cert4 allowance
- Staff discounts
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- Excellent working conditions
Interested parties please send preferred location, full resume with details of qualifications, experience, expected salary, date of availability and contact numbers to email@example.com.
Our Website: www.pets-central.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.