(Posted 24 March 2020)
Pets Central is seeking expressions of interest from Hong Kong registered or registerable veterinary surgeons to work in our hospitals.
Hong Kong is an exciting city and a gateway to Asia. You will enjoy low tax rates with good indoor and outdoor leisure facilities for time off.
Senior Veterinarian (Full-time)
- If you have a strong background in practice with further studies particularly in S.A. medicine, and/or surgery and a well-documented history of improving your skills through high-quality continuing education we would like to hear from you.
- At least 6 years post graduate experience preferred.
- We have access to excellent clinical facilities, and a good team of supportive vets who want to learn.
- You will be working in a group with veterinarians who have expertise in general practice, cardiology, internal medicine, behaviour, acupuncture, dentistry, and oncology.
- Location : Sai Kung.
- HK$50,000 - HK$100,000+/month + bonus (remuneration based on experience)
- 50 hours week / 4 - 5 days week
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- Excellent working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Paid CPD leave & CPD allowance
- In house CPD
- VIN access
- Staff discounts
Overseas applicants will receive support with registration in Hong Kong. If you are interested please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Our website: www.pets-central.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.