(Posted 18 September 2020)
Happy Valley Veterinary Clinic and Hospital is seeking full time veterinary assistants (night shift) and receptionists to join our dedicated professional team.
1. Experienced Veterinary Assistant – Night Shift (Full Time)
- Form 6 or DSE graduate
- Minimum 2 years' full time experience in veterinary field
- Certificate in veterinary nursing/ relevant studies is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Genuine love and care for animals is essential
- Self-motivated, willing to learn, independent and good interpersonal skills
- Assists veterinarian during consultation and surgery
- Take care of hospital patients, administer medication and provide care and treatments, as directed by the veterinarian
- Handle in-house lab tests, and take X-rays
- Communicate with clients about the status of patients, as directed by the veterinarian
- Maintain cleanliness of exam rooms, kennel, and treatment areas
- 4 working days per week (on shifted Sunday and public holidays)
2. Veterinary Hospital Receptionist (Full Time)
- F.6 or DSE graduate
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience is required
- Knowledge in animal health care is essential
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- A practiced and excellent manner to customers
- Responsible, good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- 5 working days per week (on shifted Sunday and public holidays)
An attractive remuneration package, including education allowance, medical insurance, overtime pay and performance bonus will be offered to the right candidate. Salary based on experience and qualification.
Interested parties, please email full resume with expected salary to email@example.com.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.