(Posted 16 October 2020)
Small Animal Veterinarian
CPPC and SWPC are leading small animal clinics in the New Territories of Hong Kong. If you are interested in joining our enthusiastic team in a busy growing practice, due to recent expansion and growth, we have several positions available.
- A rewarding job with a great work-life balance (a 4-day week is an option)
- Facilities that include fully computerized multi-station clinic, full hospitalisation, well equipped with IDEXX lab, dental machine, Esaote ultrasound, digital radiography, endoscopy, Mindray multi-parameter monitor, doppler and more.
- Professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Excellent support from management, reception and vet nurses in all aspects of practice (translation provided).
- Great clients with a varied and interesting case load.
- No after hour calls. Emergencies are referred to a large 24 hr specialist practice.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in the small animal veterinary field.
- Genuine compassion for animals and a desire to provide best practice medicine and analgesia.
- Be keen to further develop skills and interests in a supportive environment.
- An enthusiastic, hardworking, happy team member.
- New graduates would be considered for a different position where full support is provided.
- Registered or be able to register with HK Vet Surgeons Board. We will help overseas applicants with registration at HK VSB. The successful applicants will also receive support with the Working Visa Application as per HK Labor Dept.
- CPPC & SWPC provide an excellent work-life balance with a 4-day week as an option. Travel allowance, flexible roster and minimal over-time that allows you to have the life you need and deserve away from work.
- This vacancy has an attractive salary package including a base salary of $60,000 plus a fair and rewarding production bonus. With support the right applicant would make $80,000+working a 4 day week.
- A generous annual leave allowance plus 12 days public holidays.
- Other benefits include professional indemnity insurance and MPF contributions.
- Exceptionally low tax rates in Hong Kong.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.