(Posted 27 November 2020)
Positions Vacant: Veterinarian
9Lives is Hong Kong's first Veterinary Hospital to offer a cat-only veterinary service. Established in 2003, the Aberdeen Street branch is designed only with cats in mind and we are opening a new branch in Kennedy Town to treat both cats and dogs.
Both hospitals are well-equipped with a full range of diagnostic equipment as well as a supportive team of internationally trained and experienced Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses to provide high level and professional care to pets. Due to our expansion, we are looking for you to join us as we expand our team in Aberdeen Street.
Veterinarian (Full Time)
- Competent in routine medical and surgical cases.
- Handle consultations, surgical operations, investigative procedures.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with clients regarding progress of hospitalized patients and reporting of laboratory results.
- At least 5 years of related work experience is preferable.
- Registered with the HKVSB.
- College membership in internal medicine or surgery will be an advantage.
- Special interest in Surgery or Internal medicine is preferred.
- Priority will be given to candidates with ultrasonography and orthopedic surgery experience.
- Experience in Chinese medicine, acupuncture and Chinese food therapy, etc. would be an advantage.
- Enjoy interacting with the clients and their pets.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal skill.
- Short notice is preferable but not mandatory.
Interested parties please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary and available date.