(Posted 20 January 2021)
Positions Vacant: Veterinarian
Pets Central provides veterinary care and retail services. We have five branches and a mobile clinic. We are expanding and looking for people who have passion for working with pets in the veterinary industry to fill the following positions.
Day Veterinarian (Full-time) / Night-Emergency Veterinarian (Full-time)
- If you have a strong background in practice with further studies particularly in S.A. medicine, and a well-documented history of improving your skills through high-quality continuing education we would like to hear from you.
- You will be working in a group with veterinarians who have expertise in general practice, cardiology, internal medicine, behaviour, acupuncture, dentistry, and oncology.
- You will have access to excellent clinical facilities, and support for your professional development.
- Work location: Sai Kung.
- Great remuneration + bonus based on experience
- 30 - 50 hours week / 3 - 5 shifts week
- Roster to allow lots of time out
- Great lay staff support
- Excellent working conditions
- Medical insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Paid CPD leave & CPD allowance
- In house CPD
- VIN access
- Staff discounts
Locum Veterinarian (Part-time)
- At least three years post graduate experience required.
- Excellent locum rate depends on experience.
- Work location: Mong Kok / Sai Kung.
Overseas applicants will receive support with registration in Hong Kong. If you are interested please send your letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary enquiries can be directed to email@example.com.
Our website: www.pets-central.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.