(Posted 11 May 2021)
We strive to provide top quality services to all pets and their owners by our knowledge and experiences. We are fully computerized and being equipped with, in house IDEXX lab, dental machine, anesthetic monitor equipment, oxygen cage, cat ward & isolation care wards, ultrasound, digitalized X-ray and therapeutic Class IV Laser. We have varied and interesting surgical and medical caseloads. We are currently expanding to provide house-call & telemedicine services and are looking for people who have compassion in pet & veterinary services to fill in the following position.
Full-time Veterinary Surgeon / Locum Veterinary Surgeons
- Enthusiastic, caring and compassionate veterinary surgeons with at least 5 years experiences, confident in small animal medicine and competent in most soft tissue surgeries & general ultrasonography.
- Specialty in exotics medicine and surgery, ultrasonography, orthopedic surgery, or acupuncture & TCM will be advantageous.
- Enjoy interacting with the clients and their pets. Be able to listen, understand and have empathy with clients, dogs and cats.
- Be able to commit to long term employment and work as part of the team.
- Good communication skill and interpersonal interaction. Clear and concise, written and speaking. Be able to discuss solutions or options in a warm, confident and professional manner.
- Attention to detail, able to manage clients and staff accordingly.
- Have a confident, professional attitude, communicate clearly and stay calm under pressure.
- Be flexible with your working hours, whilst keeping an excellent work -life balance.
- Must hold certificate of registration in HKVSB.
- Cantonese speaking is a merit but not essential.
- Willing to support company's adoption / trap-neutered-release program and have genuine interest in the welfare of animals.
- Occasion house calls are required. Holder of valid driving license (class 1 & 2) is preferred but not essential.
- Friendly working environment with well-trained vet assistants.
- Working closely with clients, taking responsibility for discussing treatment options and following through to completion.
- Help to ensure smooth physical day to day operation of the hospital & Contribute to the goals of the practice.
- A good understanding of small animal practice and quality service procedures.
For the full-time positions,
- Monthly Remuneration will be in commensurate with clinical experience and skills (Range from 50K-100K).
- Opening Hours: 10:00-20:00.
- 5 working days per week (includes Saturdays & Sundays) 50 hours per week.
- No Emergency call.
- 20 days annual leave.
** Locums, New graduates or less experienced are welcomed to apply as Associated Vet. Salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience, ability and qualification.
For the above positions,
- Working hours 10:00-20:00.
- Salary and benefits are negotiable based on experience and qualification.
- 5-days work, financial support for continuing education, annual leave and bonus.
- Part-time will also be considered.
- Interested parties may e-mail their applications along with their CV and expected salary to email@example.com or fax to (852) 2475-2801.
For more information, find us on