(Posted 19 January 2023)
Veterinary Nurse Required
Creature Comforts Veterinary Group
Cheerful, outgoing, passionate and love animals? Raise your hand if that’s you! We are looking for a Veterinary Nurse to join our team and you could be the perfect fit!
At Creature Comforts, we provide our Veterinary Nurse staff with the chance to further their veterinary specialized expertise through our in-house training program, which covers all elements of veterinary clinic knowledge, including preventative care, food, medical training, and communications. To broaden your abilities, you can contact a range of animal cases. We constantly provide our employees the chance to advance and build their careers within our firm.
Our company's goal is to create a joyful working environment, therefore we provide a staff wellness program to help our employees maintain a healthy work-life balance.
This is the opportunity for you if you enjoy working with people and delivering your experience while learning more about veterinary medicine and care.
Provide day to day advanced nursing needs and care to our intensive and trauma patients, while meeting the highest standards of customer service. You are the backbone of our practice, offering support to fellow nurses and veterinarians.
- Full time: 5-day work week, 9.5 - 10 hours per work shift with 1-hour lunch break.
- Part-time: 2 or 3-day work week (or flexible), 10 hours per work hours per work shift with 1-hour lunch break.
- Working location: Sai Wan Ho/Tseung Kwan O
- Provide professional and up to date quality care to veterinary patients.
- Assist veterinarians with various procedures and processes, as directed.
- Perform routine in-house laboratory procedures.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve in the case of commonly seen machinery breakdowns.
- Communicate and liaise professionally with clients, both in supervised and unsupervised situations.
- Record and document client communication and feedback accordingly.
- Communicate effectively with section head and/or Clinical Manager, sharing suggestions or voicing concerns promptly.
- Follow instructions from direct management on daily to monthly tasks and maintain clinic standard.
- High School Diploma with minimum of 2 years of veterinary nursing experience
- Basic understanding of common medical disease terminology.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills in English and Cantonese. Including the ability to demonstrate high level of client education and communication.
- Demonstrate high level of personal hygiene and professional ethics.
- Must be punctual, reliable, responsible and proactive.
- Strong organizational, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, able to work independently, good team spirit.
- More experience is required to qualify for a Senior Veterinary Nurse position
What we offer:
- Tailored employment packages (including part-time role and flexible working hours)
- Attractive salary package with 13th month salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Special holiday working shift allowance and compensation
- Structured career paths
- Competitive benefits: group medical scheme, staff discounts…etc.
- Extensive in-house medical/nursing phrase training programme
- Education Sponsorship Programme
- In-house wellbeing program and time management programme
This is not just a job – it's the start of an exciting veterinary career with one of Hong Kong's largest veterinary groups
Please send your application with latest CV(PDF format) in English, quoting your current and expected salary by clicking on "Apply Now" or this link:
From our award-winning house call practice to our state-of-the-art hospitals, Creature Comforts Veterinary Services has made it our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary service to the cats and dogs of Hong Kong. Established nearly twenty years ago, we have expanded into one of the largest veterinary groups in Hong Kong, operating in three locations and a housecall practice. We are supported by our team of over 120 employees, including vets, nurses and technicians.
To get an idea of our working environment please review our company video:
or visit https://www.creaturecomforts.com.hk/